At G.M. Marble, we have 30 years of experience in making home interiors dynamic, breathtaking, and exactly how clients envision them. We prioritize customer satisfaction and work within your specifications so the end product is always a collaborative effort.
We work with natural materials to create elegant granite and marble countertops. We also work with engineered stone. Our goal is to enhance your living space and make it look more stylish and functional. As a family-owned and locally operated business, we take pride in our work and want to serve the community.
We only source high-quality stones and don’t deal in commercial or B-grade ware. We also book-match all countertops at the seams to achieve symmetry.
Our skilled technicians and experts work with premium quality materials and have the expertise to achieve groundbreaking results. The fabrication process for installing natural and engineered stone surfaces includes the following:
- Custom designs that YOU approve prior to installation
- Selecting the best natural and engineered stone materials
- Cutting the stone according to your specifications and requirements
- Schedule an appointment for installation
The installation process requires attention to detail and precise expertise, especially when it comes to custom granite and marble surfaces. Our professional and dedicated staff will ensure top-quality materials and flawless execution while valuing your time and living space. Our installation services are characterized by the following:
- Punctuality and precision
- Careful installation of natural and engineered stone surfaces
- Professional inspections of all installations
- Sealing the stone for premium preservation